In addition to the Des Moines Farmers’ Market, you can find Better Butter Bureau at the Iowa Food Co-Op, used in Chef Katie’s Farm to Table meals every Thursday at the Wallace House, or by simply emailing email@example.com.
Why the Iowa Food Coop? The website puts it simply:
We’re Local, We’re Fresh and Tasty, We’re Responsible
- All of our products are sold by producers who have grown, made, or raised each item
- 85% of what you pay for the foods you buy goes straight to our farmer-owners
- We help protect Iowa’s air, water, soil and wildlife by supporting farming practices that enhance the environment
- “Money stays local.”
- “Better tasting.”
- “Good prices.”
- “Know who produces what you eat.”
- “Customizable orders.”
- “Convenient ordering from home.”
- “Everything you want in one purchase.”
Information on Chef Katie’s Farm to Table meals at the Wallace House can be found at the following link.
Farm to Table Dining